Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day Ten

"a picture of your day/night"



This is our evening wrapping itself up. Notice C in her hippo chair. She's become quite the "big" girl now. (more on that in a minute) I wanted to take a picture of this morning, but it was quite busy so this would have to do.

Today was Campbell's cardiologist appointment. My morning began at 6:30 a.m. I got myself up, dressed, put make-up on, and made Campbell's breakfast. By this time it was 7, so I woke her up, changed her, and woke AK up. We had to be out the door by 7:40 to take AK to school and get to the cardiologist by 8:15. And we did it, without a single whine from ONE child. Can I get a WA-HOO?

C's appointment went GREAT!!! Pete surprised me by meeting us there. I am so glad he was able to come. It helps to have an extra set of ears listening. She had to have an echo and an EKG and both showed no progression from her last appointment 6 months ago. She will always have a bicuspid aortic valve but as long as it continues to grow with her, there will be no problems. We were cleared and will now see the Dr. on a yearly basis.

After the appointment, Pete went back to work, and C and I killed some time at Wally World. We finally picked AK up around 11:30, came home, ate lunch, and it was naptime for everyone :)

After naps, it was feeding time again: snacks for AK, dinner for C. By this time, Pete was off work and C went down for her "power nap" before bedtime.

We let AK swim for awhile and then had dinner, which brings you to the picture above.

Now everyone, except me, is resting comfortably in their beds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
7 months

Our sweet little C is now 7.5 months. She's weighing a whopping 17 lbs. 7 ounces and is 28 inches long. And boy have we entered a new realm! Since we returned from the beach, little C has learned her consonant D and babbles DaDa all day long, sometimes screaming it. She is also sitting up pretty well as long as there is a pillow behind her. AND all of the drooling has finally paid off. Her two bottom teeth poked through within a day of each other. This cracks me up b/c AK had NO teeth until she was 10 months old. Go figure!

We decided to dust off the hippo chair and feed her in it tonight. She thought she was such a big girl.

I also got her 6 month proofs back. Time is going by too fast!




















































No comments: