Monday, July 11, 2011

Day Eleven

"a picture of someone you would trade places with for a day"



I've been putting this one off because I don't particularly like this day's challenge. I couldn't think of ANYONE I would want to trade places with for a day. The past several weeks I have been watching the news shows and looking online at the various fashion choices Kate Middleton has been making on her tour of North America and had an Ah-Ha moment. I love fashion and have always been fascinated by Kate's choices. She is absolutely stunning and everything she wears is so classy and fashionable, never over the top.



So...If I could trade places with someone for the day, it would be Kate.




I bet her closet is UH-mazing!!!


I've always said if I win the lottery one day, I will buy a new car first, then go on a SERIOUS clothing spree!!!






















No comments: