Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day Fourteen (and other stuff)

"A picture of something on your “to do list”




Which list? I only have about 500 in my head, and 2 or 3 laying around. I chose my "school to-do list". This is a picture of 20 postcards (yes, that's TWO-ZERO!) I have to fill out, address, and mail to some anxious kiddos who aren't sure who there teacher is for this year! Boy, I wish I was a fly on the walls of these homes when the kiddos read their postcards. Don't know how many are going to cheer or sob themselves to sleep. This is ONE of a multitude of items I have to complete for the start of this school year.





CHURCH BLOCK PARTY




Here's a throwback to my childhood!!!!! Our church had a block party a couple of weeks ago to end local missions week. They decided to improvise the water activities and create their own slip n slide! They rolled out this plastic, soaped it up, and turned on the hose! AK could hardly stand herself. This is the kind of fun I used to have!




Lil' Bit



You can see Sweet Cheeks' two teeth really well here. She is almost 8.5 months and is such a ham. She knows and sings her d, y, and n consonant sounds. (still working on ma-ma) She can sit up by herself and has been bending her legs into position to possibly think about crawling.



She is the best baby!



And...not to be outdone by her sister...


No comments: