Monday, November 11, 2013

Random ramblings in a list

In no particular order...

1.  The amount of dust I cleaned from my bedroom alone was so embarrassing that I could hardly stand myself.  It's a wonder we don't suffer from some major allergy disorders.

2.  I love history.  I love, specifically, the time period from the Civil War on.  I desperately want to see the movie 12 Years a Slave.  Everything I have read is screaming don't go see it, I wouldn't be able to handle it.  But I really want to see it.

3.  I wish I had the time to fit in more exercise.  I love the feeling of being sore.

4.  We are busy planning another party around here.  Campbell's b-day is approaching and according to her, every day is her party.

5.  The boys (as the twins are affectionately called) are getting so big.  LITERALLY!  C weighs 18 pounds and W weighs 15!!! They are almost 5 months old!  I was warned to not throw my back out when picking C up.

6.  Speaking of the boys, they are so talkative lately.  Our C can't get enough of them.

7.  I would love to buy a cheap house and flip it.  This is on my bucket list.

8.  I have a bucket list?

9.  My grandmother would have been 87 years old on Veteran's Day 2013.  I miss her so much.

10.  I hate to sit still.  I always feel like I need to be doing something.  I may need counseling.

No comments: