Saturday, March 2, 2013

Poor little bloggy

Bless your heart!  You've been so neglected.  Totally my fault.  I have had ZERO time to devote to you these past four weeks since my last post.  I'll try to play catch up with a few pics.

What's been going on since Feb. 2, my last post?

We helped Grandma celebrate her birthday!  The girls love birthdays!!! 


Captain Underpants and Diaper Girl are at it again!

AK and Daddy decided it would be fun to take a squirrel skin to show and tell.
BLECK!

~I turned 37.  Not a big deal since I kept thinking all year long I was already 37.  Wait...that is a big deal.  I didn't turn 38 like I thought I was going to.

~AK and C came home with enough loot to make Hallmark jealous on Valentine's Day.  Their sweet daddy had some goodies waiting for them from Cupid when they got home from school.

~Pete and I celebrated 14 years of marriage in February.  We've been together almost 19 years.  Sheesh!

~The girls are growing up so fast.  Post coming soon on them :)

No comments: