Saturday, March 30, 2013

You forget...

I absolutely LOVE having two children at two totally different stages of life.  I really feel like I can devote myself to each little girl in their own way.  

Campbell is even more fun lately to spend time with.  She is almost 2 1/2 and she is a firecracker.  

As you can see in this picture, she always has her eyes focused on her big sis (who is out of focus right now).  Campbell is totally into copying everything AK does.  She is watching Anna Taye (as she pronounces it) to see what her next move should be.


They are hardly apart.  I almost hate leaving the house without one or the other b/c they both love to be together so much.  AK now has a buddy (somewhat) to play with.   Of course, we have to remind her that Campbell is still only two. 


I love her vocabulary right now.  She can't pronounce her "c" sound so words such as her own name are pronounced "Tampbell" or "tome here, Anna Taye" or "Daddy buckle me in the tar."  She also loves to count to 3 and then put you in time out.  


 She's a singer and a dancer, JUST like big sis.  C loves to sing her alphabet, Twinkle Twinkle, I love you, You love me, Itsy Bitsy Spider, and The Wheels on the Bus.  Lately, she's learned how to jump straight up while standing in place.  She was so proud.

 This is the first of many, I am sure.  They wanted to have a sleepover together.  

 C is all about her ponytails.  She doesn't keep a bow in like her sister.


These two are drawn to each other.   


Harper and C are also starting to forge a friendship.  There's not so much competition anymore.  I think the fact that C has caught up to Harper in height has made a difference.  She LOVES Harper. 

Now if I could just get her to mimic the potty training thing Harper has nailed down, we'll be set!

No comments: