Saturday, February 2, 2013

Facts...of life

~Anna Kaye has another loose tooth.  This one is a top tooth.
~It seems Anna Kaye has inherited my dry skin.  Her poor hands are cracking so bad too.
~The sassy mouth has returned to our home.  So have the ol' bag of tricks to get rid of it.
~Campbell told AK to go to time out today.  AK didn't think it was funny.
~Cheerleading might be AK's calling.
~Pete and I now have IPHONES.  We bit the bullet.
~Hunting season is over.  So why are there still signs of it around our home?
~Pete finally got his truck back after almost 4 weeks in the shop.  You would think we could have received a small discount for keeping it so long!
~A Long Way from Chicago is a fun book, especially  as a read aloud.
~Grocery shopping isn't a lot of fun.
~Chris Tomlin's song, White Flag, is beautiful.
~I am going to be an aunt again to TWIN BOYS!  AK did a fist pump when I told her.
~Puss is disgusting!
~I love the results of exercising.
~I cleaned up the playroom today instead of begging the girls to do it.  Some days it is easy to get it done yourself.
~I am tired and shouldn't be on the computer.






No comments: