Thursday, January 24, 2013

Oh randomness! How art thou?

As I type, I am trying to get the smell of throw up and poop out of my (nose) system.  The B.U.G. has hit our home!  God bless Pete, who always finds the positive, said "Well, at least it happened to both at the same time."  We're 7 hours into it and I am ready for it to be gone!



I teach at an awesome school with some awesome teachers.  This is our 5th grade team celebrating the sweet little momma- to- be in the red dress!  


I couldn't resist this shot!  She was seriously looking at me like, What, woman?  



We celebrated my dad's 63rd birthday last Sunday.  Don't you love the hat my sweet niece made for her Papa Max?  And what about the homemade store bought birthday cake apple pie for dessert?


Life is good.  And so is Clorox!





No comments: