Now, a little background on Harris County.
Middle of nowhere.
I ain't lying! We prayed we would see a gas station on the way back to our room one night.
We were invited to the rehearsal dinner, which was held under a huge tent in a field behind The Farmhouse. We ate a delicious salad and low country boil. The decorations were unbelievable. Caleb's mom has superior taste.
We hung out Saturday, eating a delicious breakfast, touring Calloway Gardens, and the quaint town of Pine Mountain, GA.
The wedding itself was absolutly amazing. The service was held at The Levi Chapel on Alan Levi's farm. This chapel has been in his family for a very long time and he had it moved to his farm and restored. There is no electricity, plumbing, heating, or air. Think Little House on the Prairie. The reception was at a cool house that had literally just been restored. The food was amazing and everyone, including AK had the best time!
Caleb and Amber looked amazing and you could truly feel God's presence at their wedding.
I keep picturing the church in my mind and the feeling I had when we rounded the dirt road and saw it upon the hill.
All I could hear was "Be still".

The coolest centerpieces

The Bruckers and soon to be Morris family

Peace
The Levi Chapel

Official!

His love endures forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment