I absolutly love this time of year, but we have never had a busier month than October 2008! What is up with that? And we have yet to hit November and December!
In a nutshell, here's a recap of the month, and there's still one day left...
Weekend #1-----out of town wedding
Weekend #2------school carnival
Weekend #3------farm trip
Weekend #4------Church's Fall Festival
And this week alone...!
Red Ribbon Week at school=wild and crazy students all week
Fall Program for parents=late nights making pound cakes and cookies (shout out to Mandy)
Supper at cousins to celebrate a 12 year old's birthday (shout out to Ella)
Today... the carpet guy came to boldly go where no other steamer would go...our den's carpet...to get ready for AK's b-day party, I'm making pigs-in-a-blanket for AK's Halloween party at nursery school, I'm making a list for the grocery store for said party, and trying to piece together a Halloween costume for our Fairy Ballerina (for lack of a creative title).
What was I thinking when I agreed to allow my OB to induce me the day after Halloween? One year I'll figure it out that I need to combine her b-day and Halloween.
Until then...Signing off...I see a dust bunny hopping across the floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment