It really is quite comical when I reflect on how we've raised Anna Kaye so far, and how we are raising Campbell. It is quite comical what we allow Campbell to get away with that we wouldn't have DARED with Anna Kaye.
For example:
*We didn't own a portable DVD player nor allow AK to use one until after she received it for her 3rd birthday. At 20 months old, Campbell knows how to turn it on and press play.
*I used to follow Anna Kaye around the house, making sure she wasn't "getting into anything". I get worried after about 10 minutes of quietness with Campbell.
*Anna Kaye didn't know what a fruit snack or juice box was for a long time. Campbell can almost open the refrigerator door to get her own.
*Anna Kaye started really playing with Barbies and Polly Pockets around age 4 because of the small parts, etc. Campbell can dismantle/undress both in no time!
I am so in love with these girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment