Monday, August 27, 2012

Ramblings of our Life

Today was the 6th day of school.  174 until summer vacation.  Who's counting?

Anna Kaye has to be drug out of bed every morning.  She is not a morning person.

Campbell?  Pops right up, gets dressed, and begins to repeat Elmo and Eat about 50 times until we find the Elmo DVD and give her a waffle.

I Jazzercised tonight.  If was a great workout.  How can people not enjoy working out or get motivated to do it?

Anna Kaye's birthday is 2.5 months away and I am already having some anxiety as to whether we should have a family party again or school friends party.  I mean, give me a break, really?!

Jeb, our chocolate lab, is on more medication than I am.

I am so pumped about football season starting.  I love fall!

I sort of feel like a better teacher this year.  Could be because of new leadership.

Yesterday's lunch at the mexican restaurant was a scene straight from hell.  We were one of THOSE families!  I have always refused to let my girls be removed from a restaurant simply because they wouldn't sit still.  Yesterday was an exception...

I love our church and our small group.  We are going through an AWESOME real life discipleship process.  I have always been "plugged" into church.  I can't imagine what it is like to not be.

Today was the 6th day of school and I am looking forward to Labor Day weekend already!

Labor Day weekend means the annual dove shoot and dove picture with Daddy and the girls.

Looking forward to it!  Later, Gator!




No comments: