Boy, do I use the term VERY loosely.
We putted around a local "lake" (another loose term)
Ever since Pete mentioned taking her out on his john boat, AK has incessantly asked when that time would come. (I'm still trying to educate Pete that you don't let her know ANYTHING until the second before it is about to happen)
With life jackets purchased and water bottles filled, we set out for our boating adventure. (baa-haa)
I warned Pete that Campbell and I might be docked at shore if she got in the boat and pitched a fit.
Well...I wasn't getting off that easy.
The child (both children) had a blast. Campbell had to be all but anchored INTO the boat because we feared she may go over.
It really was a nice 1.5 hours out on the "lake".
Anna Kaye was even quoted as saying this was "the best day of her life".
Poor child...sounds like she never gets to do anything fun, doesn't it?
modeling our life jackets
And we're off...
Fingers strategically hooked into C's life jacket
A leisure stroll on a sandbar
I opted to secure the boat and take pictures.
Oh, dear...
About to paddle off the sandbar at any moment.
No, she's not seasick.
just enjoying the water and how close she can get.
No comments:
Post a Comment