Sunday, April 22, 2012

Laughter through texting

You have to be a teacher to appreciate this text exchange that was had between my buddy and myself on Friday while we were on two separate field trips.

Let's just say, she was WAYYY out of her comfort zone.

She's L (at the ranch) I'm B (at the park)

L:  "I'm on a field trip from h---! Can you say Deliverance?"

B:  "Can you hear the banjos?"

L:  "You HAVE no idea!"

L:"  I was almost attacked by a goat and I did see one eat a napkin"

L: "  I did scream!  We did not have time for the wagon ride b/c we waited in line for 30 minutes for them to unclog the toilets.  It was so trashy I would not eat their steak dinner they gave me.  Afraid it might be an old goat!  You should have seen the chili the kids ate?!  Of course dogs were running everywhere.

(I couldn't respond as fast as her because I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants!)

B:  "Your own personal hell!"

L:  "Yes maam.  When we were in the teepee someone yelled cockroach!  I had to do the limbo to get out of it!

(The field trip would have ended for me right then!)

B:" Are you going to book the same place next year?"

L:"Right"  (the text was dripping with sarcasm)

No comments: