Monday, March 26, 2012

Today I...

Today I regretted staying up late last night.

Today I think I said "Please listen" about 6,482 times to my students.

Today I am thankful that I am taking Friday off to go on my daughter's field trip.  (pray for my sub)

Today I noticed I have 1/2 a tank of gas left.  I JUST filled up on Friday!

Today I wore heels that KILLED my feet.  But they were oh. so. cute.

Today I made my daughters giggle.  I giggled with them.

Today I talked to my best friend 4 times.  We work just up the hall from each other :)

Today I sweated like a freak at Jazzercise.  And boy was it worth it.

Today I let my youngest have 2.5 pieces of cheese for a snack.  It will probably lock her up for a week!

Today I talked about the Cuban Missile Crisis.  Where were you when this happened?  Um...I wasn't born yet, THANK YOU!

Today I replied to 15 emails.

Today I am going to read more of my library book before I go to bed.  (and probably regret it in the morning)

No comments: