Sunday, March 4, 2012

little folder, big adjustment


It looks like an ordinary file folder. To most it is.  To some it is meaningless.  To others it means a lot.

I picked this file folder up on Friday.  You see Friday was Kindergarten registration at my school.  And since I am a mama of an almost kindergartner, I received this folder.  

Yes, big adjustment for Pete and I.  Come August, we will have a 5 and 3/4 year old who will be attending Kindergarten at her mama's school.  She is thrilled and can't stop talking about it.  This mama is anxious.  

I daily pray for wisdom that Pete and I will make the best choices for our girls. And school is a huge choice.  We have been blessed beyond imaginable belief at the care and education AK and C have received and are receiving right now. But when you have to leave that comfort zone and step into something new, you have to give control to God and know that he is going to guide and direct our path over and over again. (and boy is that easier said than done) 

This little folder may look insignificant to some, but to this mama, it is the beginning of a new chapter of a life God has created perfectly in his sight.


No comments: