Wednesday, April 13, 2011
I suck (again)
I am having one of those days/weeks/months, again, where I suck at all things. Hence, the reason I am up posting at 11 pm on a work night. It's what there is to do if one can't sleep. My heart hurts, my spirit is crushed, guilt overwhelms me, and worry engulfs me. I found these verses as I sought out the comfort of God's word. WHY don't I do that more often? Psalm 34:17-19 17 The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. 18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. 19 The righteous person may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all; Matthew 6:34 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Dear Lord, Thank you for letting me be transparent with you, when I can't with so many others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment