Jump on board. This train is gonna move through several stations of randomness.
AK is so into her sister right now. She wants to hug, kiss, pull, pick up. We're having to tell her in a kind way sometimes to back off and let C breathe! I am waiting for the day when I walk in from the other room and see C sitting in Anna Kaye's lap, meaning SHE picked her up on her own.
If I may impart some motherly wisdom----Please wait until the "day of" to let your 4 year old know about ANY special events. AK has been preparing herself all week (and us too) about her Easter egg hunt at school. This was our arrival home after school yesterday. She is ONE PROUD little bunny:) We have our church egg hunt coming up and she can't stop talking about it. I have a feeling we will be doing lots of our own mini egg hunts for the next month.
I've tried to talk AK into going to see the Easter bunny for Campbell's first Easter, but she will have not part in it. Yet, homegirl will put her hands all over a snake. Go figure!
And lastly, these pictures are a few from the 4 year old/3 month old professional session I had. I'll let them speak for themselves.
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment