Dear Pete,
I love you because...
- you're not afraid of what people think of you. (hence the reason you have a dream catcher hanging from your rearview mirror and tried to cut your hair into a mullet last night)
- you make me (and the girls especially) laugh.
- you aren't a worrier. (you leave all of that up to me)
- you desire to serve others.
- you love to surprise me.
- you are patient with me.
- you aren't afraid to cry.
- you give off something that makes people WANT to be around you.
- you are a hands-on father.
- you are more handsome than the first day I saw you.
I love you because...you picked me!
*******************************************************
Dear Anna Kaye,
I love you because . . .
- you have such a contagious spark inside of you.
- you are stubborn and moody like me.
- you look just like your daddy.
- you can't sit still.
- everyday is a celebration to you.
- you have gained a lot of independance.
- you have the most beautiful voice when you "sing".
- you are creative.
- you are my firstborn.
*******************************************************
Dear Campbell,
I love you because...
you are our baby and you complete our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment