One week shy of the 8 month mark.
So what's going on with this little bambino?
- The last sonogram showed a 3.8 lb baby girl. (yes I made SURE that was the first thing she confirmed)
- I am measuring right on track.
- Trying to get the Dr. to get me a date to be induced. I think she thought I wanted to go in THAT day...I am due 2 days before Thanksgiving and would rather not have the pick of the crop as far as who delivers.
- I am hoping my current wardrobe stays current and I don't out grow anything else. Shopping for maternity clothing is no longer exciting!
- Nursery is 65% of the way done. Still have to paint another coat on top part of wall and I noticed that the ceiling is going to need an extra coat as well. I'M JUST THRILLED!
- Still need to purchase baby necessities and get down clothing from attic.
- Sleep is a thing of the past.
- Retaining fluid is the present. My poor calves and ankles don't know where they stop and start.
- Still can Jazzercise, although I am virtually walking the routines now.
- Pete suggested I might need one of those trapezoid pullies above my side of the bed to haul my large self up each morning. (ever so encouraging, I know)
- Anxiety is setting in about how much I actually need to do to get ready, especially for my long term sub at work.
- And I don't know if my skin can stretch any further. I feel like pretty soon this little foot is going to karate kick through my belly button.
And I sure can't wait to pinch those little "piggies"
FYI: this doesn't count as one of those creepy sonogram pictures :)
No comments:
Post a Comment