Sunday, September 5, 2010

11 weeks to go...

11 weeks to go until we meet sweet Campbell! This child is either going to be the next Karate Kid or have some serious hyperactive issues as many somersaults and kickboxing routines she's been performing lately.

So what's going on lately?
  • I weigh about the same at this point as I did with AK 4 years ago. I'm just carrying this one lower so I don't feel as big. (I'll regret that statement in 7 weeks when I've gained 15 more pounds)
  • My poor legs and ankles look like a small tree trunk at the end of the day. I did have a lot of swelling with AK too.
  • My left hand (go figure) has swelling too, but I'm still able to prove that I am married at this point by wearing my rings.
  • The nursery is 25% done. We've managed to paint the bottom half of the chair railing and prime the molding. My next quest is fabric for curtains.
  • I am still Jazzercising four days a week, although it is significantly low impact. I was able to 2 weeks up till my due date with AK.
  • The anxiousness of this pregnancy is setting in. We are ready to meet her, but don't want to rush anything unnecessary along. I keep reminding myself how fast four years has FLOWN by.
  • I am also getting anxious at the necessities I need to be purchasing such as: diapers, wipes, you know the things that might be good to have on hand with a newborn.
  • If all goes well, I hope to be home by Thanksgiving and enjoying some turkey with our family of four:)

No comments: