Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Only a father...

...could get away with this comment.

(background info.) I had to stop by my dad's the other night after working out to drop off something he needed. Now, mind you, I was in my full workout gear, which is all black, by the way. And full workout gear allows no hiding, especially when you are pregnant. As I am sitting in my car, finishing my conversation with my dad, he ends with---

Dad: Geez, Jennifer. You look like you are about to pop. How are you feeling? Should you still be exercising?

Me: turned to him and just stared "Well, DAD, I appreciate the "compliment", and yes, I DO feel like I am going to pop, but I ALSO have 13 weeks left and seeing as around this time she only weighs about 2 lbs., she still has a lot of growing to do, and so do I!!!!! Sooooo...

DON'T COMMENT ON THE PREGNANT LADY'S BUDDHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: