Thursday, February 25, 2010

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to read! I love to crave a book and have that feeling where all I want to do is open the book up and read, read, read. (I pray for this much of a craving daily for God's word)



I've been reading this book since Sunday



and finished it this afternoon.


AND I am so ticked off! I really want to write Dennis LeHane and give him a piece of my mind. I am furious at him for the way this book ended. I am furious that I wrapped myself up in it for five days, even sitting in my car tonight at Jazzercise to finish it, and he goes and ends it the way he did!


I have seen the previews for the movie and have felt too chicken to go see it. Now I will have to so that I can see if it ends the same way.


ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

No comments: