Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Over the hill already!

Yep, last night's incident with Anna Kaye aged me about 10 years!

Her incident involved M&M's, Jazzercise, blue lips, a panicked MaMa, and CPR trained people. (in random order)

Anna Kaye choked last night.

I'm talking- tight chest- couldn't breathe -face turned white- lips turned blue -kind of choking!

She was sitting at Jazzercise, in her stroller, having a peaceful conversation with a super mature 6th grader named Rachel, when she started coughing and gasping for air. She coughed once then stopped doing EVERYTHING all together. I snatched her out of the stroller and immediately handed her to the girl excersising behind me b/c she's a nurse. She held up AK's hands and began pounding her back. 3 seconds later, AK started crying.

I will never be frustrated about my child's crying again!!!!!! Tis the sweetest sound!

Praise God for Vicki, Rachel, Gretchen, and Rosemary (the nurse). God was in full control and placed them in the right place at the right time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How scary!! What a blessing that all those wonderful folks were such a great support to you. Love you!

Unknown said...

okay that is scary, I thought I didn't have to worry about M&M's.