Saturday, September 26, 2009

A little push...

Potty-training has not stressed me out what-so-ever! I have taken a carefree approach to it. When AK pretty much gave up dirty diapers and started telling me she had to poop, I switched to Pull-ups. Wetting the Pull-up was a different story. She would poop ALL day in the potty, but could care less about peeing. I was beginning to feel like she was being lazy...

So I've given a little push.

I decided this past Tuesday to send AK to school in "real" underwear. I of course packed 3 extra pairs and 2 changes of clothes. Since then, she has only had 1 accident at school (which her teacher said wasn't her fault) and one accident at home. That's been 5 days! She still has to wear a Pull-up to nap and bed, because she doesn't stay dry that long yet.

But, hey, I am thankful for progress!

No comments: