Last night Anna Kaye and I stopped at Subway to pick up supper. She loves to play with wet wipes and was using one to clean her baby. As we were getting out of the car she wanted to take both items in the store with her. I let her to avoid a meltdown. When we got into Subway, I put her down so I could place our order and watch them prepare our food. I turned around to check on AK and noticed that the baby had been set down, and AK was on the floor scrubbing the tiles with her wet wipe. BLECK...I suddenly wasn't hungry.
If only I could get her to do this in the privacy of our own home. There's a couple of spots on my kitchen floor that need some attention.
1 comment:
Wet wipes clean base boards extremely well--Maggie uses this method quite frequently--at home!
Post a Comment