7:00-7:30----woke up, dressed, applied make-up, fixed hair, loaded car in pouring rain
7:30---WOKE Anna Kaye up (she was still sleeping), dressed her, made her breakfast (to eat in car)
7:45---left the homestead
8ish---arrived at nursery school, pried AK from hip, left her crying, drove to school
8:20---got to school, dodged raindrops to get stuff inside, grumbled hellos to fellow teachers, checked into my room (long enough to set stuff down, not to work)
8:30-9-----mingled with teachers, ate CFA catered breakfast
9-9:30---sat through special services info. meeting (could've said it all in a memo)
9:30-10:00--BOSS decides we need a break(from what?) I'm the type who wants to trudge along and get it over with---BUMP the breaks!
10:00-10:15---OSHA video---same one we've seen each year----Don't worry Nurse T---I ain't touching anyone's blood or body fluids
10:15-11:30---BOSS finally decides to officially welcome us back! Yada, Yada, Yada---read some inspirational books about how AWESOME we are as teachers and then the magic words "Have a great year!"
11:45-3:00---worked in my room (managed to get 2 hall displays done---that's about it) I refused to stay any later---I was ready to get my sweet baby girl!
THURSDAY?----District pep rally---8:30 until ?----Each school has to wear these hideous t-shirts that look like they came from a truck stop. Ours are kelly green---not my color
We will report back to our school sometime after lunch, which looks like I'll only get 2-2 1/2 ours of work done. AND THE BEST PART------
FRIDAY is open house-----I have to be ready by Thursday afternoon.
I love my job, I love my job, I love my job...
The silver lining in all this is that hopefully I'll be done by Friday afternoon and Mandy and I can plan all day Monday. This way we will officially be ready for our FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!
Lord, I can do all things through you!
No comments:
Post a Comment