Thursday, May 15, 2014

Buzzzzzzzz-eeeee!

...as bees!!!  Spring/Summer is all around us and there is so much going on!  The girls love to stay as busy as I do, but I think I am getting a taste of my own medicine.  It wears me OUT sometimes!  


The 4 girlies were able to attend their very first wedding last Saturday.  Our associate pastor was married and the reception was at the airport.  TOO cool!  
 The littles were able to stand on the back pew and see all the action.  Here they are waiting for the first kiss!

 She's got the moves like mama!

 How often do you get to see someone leave their reception by plane?!!!

 A beautiful Mother's Day, celebrating the precious reasons I am one!


We've been celebrating Children's Book Week all this week.  We had character dress-up day!

 Introducing Junie B. Jones and Pete the Cat and his Four Groovy Buttons!

I seriously have the best job!  And work with some pretty awesome people!




No comments: