Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Beee--cause...Who doesn't love a list?

Tuesday's Top 10 (in no particular order)

1.  I got two and a half ours of sleep last night.  AK was up and down for 7 hours with THE bug.

2.  I washed A LOT of laundry in 24 hours.

3.  Yesterday was a high of 66 degrees.  Today was a high of 44 degrees.  Tomorrow will be a high of 66 degrees.  I have a cough.  Hmmm...wonder WHY??

4.  I went to Hobby Lobby tonight.  Big Mistake!  I.want.it.all.

5.  A student complimented my teaching style.  She will make the A honor roll.

6.  Campbell found her inner sass.   Yippee, now there's two!

7.  A Facebook status annoyed me.  Shocker, I know.  I am working on a post about it.

8.  I am "jonesing" to find a new book to read.

9.  Someone texted me a picture of a spinach smoothie they made today.  I almost threw up on my phone.

10.  There really aren't enough hours in a day.

No comments: