Thursday, June 9, 2011

This should be interesting

So school's out for the summer and I thought I would add a little fun to my "not so daily" blogging. I saw this challenge on several Facebook pages as well as several blogs and thought it might be fun to do. (I'm afraid it may turn into the 30 week challenge, we'll see:) I've taken several suggestions, added my own, and adapted it to fit my life.

So what's the challenge? For 30 days (I didn't say consecutive), I am going to do a photo challenge. (This is going to require A LOT of digging) I will also interject other posts as needed.

Should be fun to walk down memory lane!

Here goes...



30 Day Photo Challenge

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Day 03 – A picture and a letter
Day 04 - A picture of a favorite memory
Day 05 - A picture that makes you laugh
Day 06 - A picture of a person you consider a close friend
Day 07 - A picture of something you cherish
Day 08 – A picture of the cast of your favorite show
Day 09 - A picture of a person who inspires you
Day 10 – A picture of your day/night
Day 11 – A picture of someone you would like to trade places with for a day
Day 12 - A picture of someone with whom you share a resemblance
Day 13 - A picture of someone you wish you could see more
Day 14 – A picture of something on your “to do list”
Day 15 - A picture of someone you miss
Day 16 – A picture of somewhere you would love to travel
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life
Day 18 - A picture of someone who is a new friend
Day 19 - A picture of you doing something you enjoy
Day 20 - A picture of you wearing your favorite color
Day 21 - A picture of a time when you had fun
Day 22 - A picture of someone you respect
Day 23 - A picture of a favorite trip you've taken
Day 24 - A picture of someone from your childhood
Day 25 - A picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 26 - A picture of your favorite musician(s)
Day 27 - A picture of your favorite book
Day 28 - A picture of a time you wish you could change
Day 29 - A picture of a time when you were proud
Day 30 - A picture that can always make you smile

No comments: