Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Sooooo HEART Tuesdays!

Ahhhhh...I love Tuesdays.

I ( usually) have absolutely nothing to do on Tuesday nights. No errands, no Jazzercise, no paperwork (ahem, actually a ton, but I let it go).

It's my chance to sit on the floor and let AK "paint" my legs with lotion and a paintbrush, and put sticky dots all up and down.

It's my chance to actually give more than a fleeting thought to what we'll have for dinner.

It's my chance to clean a very filthy bathroom, while AK plays dress-up in the hallway.

It's my chance to actually answer the phone when it rings and not screen my calls.

It's my chance to have everything ready for the next day.

It's just MY CHANCE...And it feels so good!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Making a mental note to always call on Tuesdays :) We do need to talk soon - I did get your message responding to my message. Hope you are doing well. Glad that your Tuesday was good!! Gaby

amy said...

I love Tuesdays as well---because I have my women's small group. John gets home by 6, and I LEAVE. I leave him to fix dinner, take care of the kiddos, and put them to bed. I have fun, and when I get home, all my normal things are done!