It was pretty loud.
Could ya hear it?
{SIGH}
Yes, all good and glorious things must sometimes be paused and reality must check itself back in.
That's right. Hi-Ho Hi-Ho, it's off to work I go.... back... tomorrow.
The wonderful thing is that there are roughly 7 weeks left until SUMMER VACATION! Yee-haw, Yippee-skippy!
As all Spring Breaks in the past, this one has been just as rewarding.
It's also a let down.
I've spent all 33 years of my life in this town and I NEVER grow tired of the awe of the Masters. And I also feel so sad on Sunday when it comes to an end. Because the party's over. Everyone has to go home and the town goes back to normal.
I don't mind fighting the Masters traffic because it's so much fun to think about why this traffic is here. The whole world is literally at our door (gate) step for one week. How cool is that?
What a great place to be...
No comments:
Post a Comment