Saturday, June 21, 2008

SURPRISE!

I love surprises! Pete is a good surpriser, but he has a hard time being patient. If it is a holiday, he wants to give the surprise way before the actual date. (ex. Christmas) About a month ago, I had Anna Kaye's 18 month pictures done. I have been using a local photographer, Jennifer Murphy, and she has done an amazing job taking Anna Kaye' s pictures. And the best part is that she is affordable. There was one picture she took of Anna Kaye that stole my breath. It is a simple candid shot that any of us could probably have captured, but it's something about the lighting and the background. I mentioned, in passing, that this would make a great picture on canvas hanging over our fireplace. Well, unbeknownst (whoa, big word) to me, Pete called her up and had it ordered and surprised me with it last Saturday. I then took it to an exceptionally cheap framing shop, and had it framed. And this is the finished product!
The most wonderful thing about this picture is knowing that on the other side of those sweet curls is a little girl laughing and giggling because her mommy is chasing her.

No comments: