Saturday, May 31, 2008

For Real?

I am not sure what I am committing myself to. I have decided to keep a blog. I love reading other people's and thought it would be fun to start my own. The thing is will I remember to keep it up? I am on my summer break from teaching and I figured this would be something to do while my daughter naps. I am not sure what I will talk about (hence the name of the blog). I also am not a phone person. Meaning, I am not good about calling people back, nor staying in touch. I would much rather send them emails or write letters. So I figured if I let you all know about my blog, I could better stay in touch and you can peek into my life to see what is happening. So, here goes. . .

No comments: